Image source: Warnerpr.com
The latest of The Sims franchise is The Sims 4, which was released in September 2014. Many fans came rushing to purchase the game but it created a lot of dissatisfaction because of the game’s lack of features. However, before you judge, it is important that you gather information about The Sims 4.
To help you decide if the game is worth buying, here are the answers to the most common questions about The Sims 4:
Table of Contents
- What platform is it available on?
- What about the languages The Sims 4 supports?
- What is The Sims 4 Gallery?
- Do you need a reliable Internet connection when you play?
- But does it need Origin client to play?
- Can you migrate contents from The Sims 3?
- How about SimPoints?
What platform is it available on?
Before sims 4 download, you have to determine what platform is it available on. You must know that The Sims 4 is available on Mac Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4.
What about the languages The Sims 4 supports?
If you look at more info, there are about 17 languages The Sims 4 supports – English, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Czech, French, Norwegian, Chinese (traditional), Russian, Danish, Japanese, Polish, Finnish, Korean, Swedish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
What is The Sims 4 Gallery?
The Gallery is where you browse, share and download added contents, which are created by members of the community. The best part is you can do these things without having to leave the game. Here are some things you need to remember:
- Adding household: to add household, click on “save household” icon from Create a Sim. You can add a description by clicking on the photo icon.
- Adding a room: to add a room, you need to go into build mode then click the room you like to add. You can provide a description by clicking on the photo icon.
- Adding a lot: to add a lot, you need to go into build mode on the lot you want to upload. You should save the lot on the folder icon, which can be found in the bottom right part of the window.
- Downloading households, rooms and lots: to download households, rooms and lots, you need to click on the Polaroid icon then choose “my library” to access the content that you have saved.
Do you need a reliable Internet connection when you play?
This is one of the most common questions. You must know that an Internet connection is only required to activate the game – for the first time. After that, a reliable Internet connection is not required.
But does it need Origin client to play?
If you want to play, you need the Origin client but you have to install and register an EA account first. After the installation, you do not need to be connected to the Internet to play.