Image source: phoneworld.com.pk
If you have never been to a summit or hosted one yourself, you can never understand how much time and money you are going to devote to make the whole process a success. Regardless of the fact that conferences are very beneficial to the company and the working as a marketing venture, they drain a lot of your time, energy and company resources.
What costs are associated with conferences?
As I have already indicated, there are several costs that you are likely to deal with. Some of them include:
- Food transport and accommodation
- Travel time
- Opportunity cost of time spent organising and facilitating the conference
- A big and fat price tag
The other thing is that most conferences require some international and local travels that can add to the cost and the price of hosting the whole thing. The fact is that most summits happen in exotic locations in the world which may be different from your city.
Additionally, an international conference requires at least two days of travel and organising for the whole event, an additional 5 days of the conference and eventually another day of travelling back home.
For many businesses, the time wasted or rather utilised in supporting the conference and the resources used on the same will translate back to the whole operations of the company. What am trying to mean is that the below will accrue:
- Salary for the time spent in the summit
- Travel money
- Food and accommodation costs
- The last thing is the cost of printing additional marketing materials.
The smallest player in the summit would at least cost the company about $5000 per conference per person who attended. The high costs and time opportunity costs discussed above can be very discouraging. So are you wondering if there’s a solution to such an issue?
Yes, there’s a solution and this solution comes in the form of online conferences which people are today calling Virtual summit.
20-expert session Free Virtual summit
Welcome to one of the best growth platforms that we have today. With the recent advancements in technology and the additional cooperation from the marketing world, people can today participate in virtual summits from wherever they are in the world.
The virtual summit covers the most important players that we have in the market today. It includes a couple of growth disciplines which include product led growth and product marketing. Additional disciplines will include brand marketing, performance marketing and growth levels that are going to work with B2B, ecommerce, Marketplaces and much more.
What will you learn?
- You will learn the reasons why it’s no more about the efforts of B2B and B2C.
- Subscription growth-You also have some insights about adding a subscription Revenue stream.
- 18Chatbot marketing tactic that is going to drive sales in any industry.
- Product led growth which is actually what many marketers are missing today.
- Blurred lines which now combine Brand and Demand to drive growth rapidly.
- The process of building a culture of Experimentation on the marketing team.
- How to build massively valuable companies.
The awarding topic of the year
The summit in 2019 features about 20 speaker sessions. The main targets will be the most popular topics of the year that need an influential discussion. The summit is led by research experts, proven practitioners, knowledge translation and influencers from the policy, business and the government.
How are virtual summits helping entrepreneurs generate leads, authority and revenue? I know you may be wondering, what is the main reason why we are talking so much about Virtual summits. You may as well be wondering why you need to participate in any of the summits. This is due to the fact that