Washing machines have, in recent times, become an essential part of urban Indian households. It is an important home appliance that enables the family to keep their clothes clean through an easy and quick wash.
As the number of consumers in India increase, the market is also seeing the entrance of newer players who wish to sell their products at a competitive rate and achieve a high rate of market penetration. Amidst the different companies, the best washing machines in India are being offered by established brands like Whirlpool. Whirlpool washing machine prices are affordable, and offer consumers a range of features to ensure their washing needs are met.
If you are looking to buy the best washing machine in India, there are a few features that you should keep a lookout for. While you can easily avail the best washing machines at the best prices by using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, it is important to first identify the features and functionality you require. Here’s how you can identify the best washing machine for your needs.
- Based on your requirements, first assess whether you require a semi-automatic or a fully automatic washing machine. While a semi-automatic model is cheaper, the fully automatic washing machine will extend greater convenience. Additionally, decide if you want to purchase a top-load washing machine or a front-load washing machine.
- You can avail a range of wash settings, including for your woollens or delicate clothes. Choose a machine that offers the features you are looking for.
- Make sure to buy a washing machine that offers the spin cycle you are looking for, or enables customisation based on the type of fabric being washed.
- Check the energy efficiency offered by the washing machine you intend to buy. The best washing machines in India will enable you to save on your power bills in the long run.
- Size is an obvious consideration when you buy a washing machine. For instance, if you live in a house where space is limited, a top load washing machine might be more convenient than a front-load machine, which requires more space.
Once you have assessed your requirements and expectations from the washing machine, head over to your favourite online or offline store to purchase the best washing machine in India. Some of the best washing machines in India in 2021 include the following models.
- Whirlpool 7.5kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (WhiteMagic Elite 7.5 Grey 10YMW)
This 7.5kg washing machine is ideal for a medium-sized family, since it enables you to wash several clothes at once. It offers 12 different wash programs, which let you wash different kinds of fabric easily and without causing any damage. The machine also has a spin speed of 740 RPM which ensures minimum drying time. This Whirlpool washing machine price is nominal, and you can purchase it on no-cost EMIs by using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Whirlpool 8kg Semi Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (ACE 8.0 TRB DRY)
Available in eye-popping purple colour, this 8kg washing machine is ideal for large families who have higher washing requirements. Its 1450 RPM spin speed ensures that clothes are dried quickly, regardless of the weather outside.
- IFB 8kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine (Senator WXS)
This front-load washing machine is ideal for any family, no matter how large, due to its washing capacity of 8kg. With 14 different wash programs, you can easily wash any kind of clothes, ranging from your woollens to your delicates. Additionally, considering it is a front-load washer, you can be assured of its energy-efficient operation.
- Samsung 7kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine Inox (WW71J42E0BX/TL)
The Inox model is one of Samsung’s best offerings, owing to its sleek looks and amazing functionality. The machine offers 15 wash programs, and even offers features like hygiene steam and rinse + spin to ensure that your clothes are extremely clean. Its low power consumption also lets you keep your electricity bills low, while its load capacity of 7kgs makes it the perfect washer for a family of 3.
- Whirlpool 6.5kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (WhiteMagic Classic 652 SDX)
This fully automatic top-load machine comes packed with features, and offers optimal efficiency. Its 8 wash programs let you wash different kinds of clothes easily, and it comes with 2 years of warranty from the manufacturer. This Whirlpool washing machine price is less than Rs. 20,000, and you can be assured of its long-lasting performance.
You can purchase any of the models mentioned above, and remain worry-free as they effectively wash your clothes. Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about the washing machine price, as you can pay for the new washer with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The EMI Network Card lets you divide the cost of the appliance into bite-sized monthly instalments, with flexible tenors ranging from 3 months to 24 months.